547 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Eastvale, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Eastvale Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Eastvale Apartments with Garages (20)
- Eastvale Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Eastvale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Eastvale Apartments with Parking (22)
- Eastvale Apartments with Pools (11)
- Eastvale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Eastvale Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Eastvale Furnished Apartments (13)
- Eastvale Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Ontario 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (21)
- Chino 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (9)
- Corona 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (19)
- Jurupa Valley 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Chino Hills 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (12)
- Montclair 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Rancho Cucamonga 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (19)
- Upland 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (12)
- Fontana 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Riverside 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (25)
Eastvale is as young as a city gets. It was first incorporated on Oct. 1st, 2010!
Eastvale, California is a medium-sized town with an over-sized heart. With a population of just under 54,000 people, you'd expect a more urban feel to this area. Instead, the city has stayed true to itsagriculture anddairy farmroots to retain its small town feel. There is a real sense of community here. The largest mall is the Eastvale Gateway, where you will find the normal array of chain stores and charming kiosks. The community itself hosts several festivals throughout the years as well as concerts, art and music gatherings. The community strives to meet the needs of its residents and pulls it off in style. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Eastvale offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Eastvale offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Eastvale. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.