262 Apartments for rent in Discovery Bay, CA with Washer-Dryers
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Discovery Bay (1)
- Discovery Bay Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Discovery Bay Apartments with Garages (11)
- Discovery Bay Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Discovery Bay Apartments with Parking (11)
- Discovery Bay Apartments with Pools (1)
- Discovery Bay Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Discovery Bay Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Brentwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Oakley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Mountain House Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Antioch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Tracy Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Country Club Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Livermore Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Stockton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Lathrop Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Camino Tassajara Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Discovery Bay?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Discovery Bay?
In 2007, Discovery Bay, California, earned its own ZIP code, 94505, and it celebrated this achievement with a paddle boat raft-up that set a Guinness world record. ZIP-itty-do-dah!
Located in Contra Costa County, boaters can sail from Discovery Bay to the San Francisco Bay, traversing the California Delta waterways where this community is located. Over 13,000 people live in a community that began as a weekend and summer resort spot. With a marina, retail centers, and a well-regarded business park, Discovery Bay is now a great place to work and play. If sailing or serenity is your thing, you'll love it here. If the very idea of waterways makes you put on a life vest, maybe this isn't your place in the central California sunshine. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Discovery Bay offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Discovery Bay. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Discovery Bay can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.