946 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Castro Valley, CA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Castro Valley (1)
- Castro Valley Accessible Apartments (2)
- Castro Valley Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Castro Valley Apartments with Garages (5)
- Castro Valley Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Castro Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Castro Valley Apartments with Parking (8)
- Castro Valley Apartments with Pools (5)
- Castro Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Castro Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Castro Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Castro Valley (2)
- San Lorenzo 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hayward 1 Bedroom Apartments (30)
- San Leandro 1 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Union City 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- San Ramon 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Danville 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Dublin 1 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Oakland 1 Bedroom Apartments (134)
- Pleasanton 1 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Lafayette 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Castro Valley?
"Fire kites drifting through the skies / Up on high I see it all the time / And from the tip top of every mountain view / From the roof I spy on room to room / Take me home / Walk the night in the valley - oh ohh oh - 'til everything is fine." (Eisley, “The Valley”)
This part of California used to be the New Spanish State of Alta, California, and this particular city is situated on land that was granted to the Mission San Jose in 1797. Despite having more than 60,000 residents, Castro Valley has never been officially incorporated as a village, town or city in America. Because of this, Castro Valley citizens are legally governed by Alameda Country, as if they were farmers living a mile apart from one another. Incorporation has been brought up in community referendums, but residents keep on knocking the idea down. Maybe they just like the idea of living off the radar, with no local police force in place? Nah, can't be that. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Castro Valley offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Castro Valley, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.