441 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Bonita, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Bonita Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Bonita Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bonita Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Bonita Apartments with Parking (2)
- Bonita Apartments with Pools (2)
- Bonita Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Bonita Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Bonita Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Bonita (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Bonita (2)
- Chula Vista Pet Friendly Apartments (57)
- La Presa Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lemon Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Spring Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- La Mesa Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Coronado Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Imperial Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Rancho San Diego Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- El Cajon Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Bonita?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Bonita?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Bonita?
Did you know Bonita is the Spanish word for "beautiful"? And while this city is indeed beautiful, it is actually named after the ranch that once stood on the same land. This ranch, owned by Henry Ernest Cooper, was used to grow lemons starting in 1871. The ranch grew bonnie brae lemons, which also were named after the Bonita ranch. Small world!
Sometimes people think of southern California as a suburban paradise, especially around San Diego: lots of homes and tree-lined streets, traditional suburban amenities, and quiet and comfortable living. There's something different about Bonita, CA, though, even though it's a small suburb of San Diego. Bonita, located just minutes from the city's center, feels more like a rural enclave or country escape rather than a boring suburban town. It's home to about 12,500 people, which means that it's certainly a place that people live in and commute from. However, it also has tons of outdoor space and activities that residents and visitors can participate in, and it's located in a beautiful and scenic spot right by the Sweetwater River and Valley. Bonita began as a lemon ranch, but since its beginnings in the mid-1800s, has grown into a vibrant community of people doing a whole range of things. If you're interested in living in a place that is close to a world-class city, but offers you the feeling of a remote escape when you're at home, consider moving to Bonita. There are tons of rental housing options, from condos for rent to 2 bedroom apartments, and there's sure to be something you're looking for in your price range. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Bonita should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Bonita may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Bonita. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.