934 Apartments for rent in Marana, AZ with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Marana Accessible Apartments (2)
- Marana Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Marana Apartments with Garages (21)
- Marana Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Marana Apartments with Parking (21)
- Marana Apartments with Pools (15)
- Marana Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Marana Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Marana Furnished Apartments (1)
- Marana Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Oro Valley Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Valencia West Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Tucson Apartments with Gyms (78)
- Sahuarita Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Eloy Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Rincon Valley Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Green Valley Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Coolidge Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Marana?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Marana?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Marana?
Marana - "tangle" in Spanish - is a place where scenic beauty, fresh air and outdoor recreation are intertwined.
Named from the Spanish word that means ‘tangle’ inspired by the bushes workers had to hack their way through while building the railroad - ironically the name now lends itself to what how wonderful it is! Located about thirty miles north of Tucson, Marana summers are hot, and winters are warm, so don't move to Marana unless you love shorts and sandals! The most precipitation actually occurs in August, so expect to feel dried out for most of the year. In fact, Marana is one of the driest places in the U.S., averaging only 23 precipitation days per year. If you're looking for never-ending nightlife, then Marana might not be the first to look for a new home. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Marana renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.