281 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Catalina Foothills, AZ
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Catalina Foothills (6)
- Catalina Foothills Accessible Apartments (1)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Garages (9)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Parking (14)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Pools (16)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Catalina Foothills Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Catalina Foothills Furnished Apartments (10)
- Catalina Foothills Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Catalina Foothills (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Catalina Foothills (3)
- Flowing Wells 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Casas Adobes 3 Bedroom Apartments (43)
- Tucson 3 Bedroom Apartments (231)
- Oro Valley 3 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Drexel Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Saddlebrooke 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Tucson Estates 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Rincon Valley 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Valencia West 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Marana 3 Bedroom Apartments (19)
Dating back to the 1920s, the Catalina Foothills is home to both the largest upscale shopping center in Tucson as well as a plethora of Tuscans most luxurious resorts and homesteads.
The Catalina Foothills is nestled just north of Tuscan, AZ, delivering breathtaking views and upscale, beautiful homes. Plenty of shops, galleries and museums to explore can be found in this affluent community. The surrounding canyons and trails that lead up and through the Santa Catalina Mountains are filled with such popular attractions as the Sabino, Bear and Pima canyons. The area also has Arizonas highest median property value and its public schools are rated in the top five percent of the U.S. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Catalina Foothills provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Catalina Foothills. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.