857 Apartments for rent in Gardendale, AL with Balconies
- Gardendale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Gardendale Apartments with Garages (2)
- Gardendale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Gardendale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Gardendale Apartments with Parking (2)
- Gardendale Apartments with Pools (1)
- Gardendale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Gardendale Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Gardendale Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Fultondale Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Tarrant Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Center Point Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Forestdale Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Birmingham Apartments with Balconies (88)
- Graysville Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Grayson Valley Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Adamsville Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Irondale Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Mountain Brook Apartments with Balconies (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Gardendale?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Gardendale?
The 1996 Olympic torch passed through Gardendale on its way to the Atlanta Summer Olympic Games. This event is still one of the most talked-about moments in the city's history.
Gardendale is proud that it is a small town, and it lets people "live the good life." If you think the good life consists of high-rise apartment buildings and an exciting nightlife, then move to Atlanta, Georgia. If you want to live in a city that calls itself a town, Gardendale is the place for you. Located 15 miles north of Birmingham, this city-town of 13,893 residents (per the 2010 U.S. Census) mostly brags about its local civic clubs and community spirit. Some might find that kind of uninspiring, while others will think it is paradise found. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Gardendale renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.