117 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Center Point, AL
- Center Point Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Center Point Apartments with Garages (3)
- Center Point Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Center Point Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Center Point Apartments with Parking (8)
- Center Point Apartments with Pools (2)
- Center Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Center Point Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Center Point (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Center Point (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Center Point (8)
- Grayson Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Pinson Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Clay Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Tarrant Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Trussville Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Irondale Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Fultondale Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Gardendale Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Leeds Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Birmingham Pet Friendly Apartments (172)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Center Point?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Center Point?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Center Point?
Bet you'll never guess where in Alabama the town of Center Point is located! We'll give you a hint, it's not the edge.
Center Point, a city in northeastern Jefferson County, Alabama, has a population of 16,921 people, according to the U.S. census. Only about eight square miles in size, the town manages to make up for its small size in other ways, including having plenty of housing for rent. It's located right in the center of Alabama, which the astute would figure out from the moniker, between I-59 and Birmingham to the south and Pinson and Clay to the north. Center Point is a great place to come if you're looking for a small-town vibe with a strong community and high quality of life. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Center Point should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Center Point may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Center Point. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.