205 Apartments for rent in Anchorage, AK with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Anchorage (8)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Anchorage (40)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Anchorage (25)
- Anchorage Accessible Apartments (5)
- Anchorage Apartments with Balconies (69)
- Anchorage Apartments with Garages (61)
- Anchorage Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Anchorage Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Anchorage Apartments with Parking (121)
- Anchorage Dog Friendly Apartments (55)
- Anchorage Furnished Apartments (26)
- Anchorage Pet Friendly Apartments (87)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Anchorage?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Anchorage?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Anchorage?
With the surrounding Cook Inlet, the Alaska Mountain Range and the within-the-city-limits Chugach Mountains, Anchorage is a prime example where function meets form. Geez - on clear days one can see Mt. McKinley, and on clear nights, the Aurora Borealis. The 290,000 residents of Anchorage didn't move there for urban sprawl, that's for sure. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Anchorage offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Anchorage. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Anchorage can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.