48 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Anchorage, AK
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Anchorage (11)
- Anchorage Apartments with Balconies (47)
- Anchorage Apartments with Garages (35)
- Anchorage Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Anchorage Apartments with Parking (60)
- Anchorage Apartments with Washer-Dryers (37)
- Anchorage Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Anchorage Furnished Apartments (27)
- Anchorage Pet Friendly Apartments (33)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Anchorage (10)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Anchorage (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Anchorage?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Anchorage?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Anchorage?
With the surrounding Cook Inlet, the Alaska Mountain Range and the within-the-city-limits Chugach Mountains, Anchorage is a prime example where function meets form. Geez - on clear days one can see Mt. McKinley, and on clear nights, the Aurora Borealis. The 290,000 residents of Anchorage didn't move there for urban sprawl, that's for sure. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Anchorage offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Anchorage, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.