248 Apartments for rent in Racine, WI with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Racine (3)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Racine (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Racine (1)
- Racine Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Racine Apartments with Garages (6)
- Racine Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Racine Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Racine Apartments with Parking (15)
- Racine Apartments with Pools (1)
- Racine Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Racine Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Kenosha Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Oak Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- South Milwaukee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Pleasant Prairie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Franklin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Zion Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Greenfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- West Allis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Waukegan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Racine?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Racine?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Racine?
Is it late? In remembering I've forgotten of the hour / Come away, watch the sun die in the pine tree, watch the moon rise in the lake / It's the land that sets you dreaming if it's dreaming that you do / And I wanted you to see the old Wisconsin that I knew." (- Glenn Yarbrough)
Racine, WI is a medium-sized town in Wisconsin, with about 80,000 happy people calling it home. The city is situated on the shore of Lake Michigan and on the Root River, making it an ideal place for outdoor lovers to live. Racine is French for "root", which makes sense, since Racine was discovered by French explorers.
Racine has a strong sense of own history. During the Civil War, while the North and South were fighting over the economy and, you know, enslaving people, Racine was a haven for abolitionists. Many slaves escaped to Racine via the Underground Railroad. Racine is also home to a Frank Lloyd Wright original, the Johnson Wax Headquarters. If youre looking for somewhere idyllic and inexpensive to live in, Racine is a great choice. Don’t expect an exciting nightlife or thriving arts scene, but you’ll certainly have your pick of places to eat and explore if you end up calling this place home. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Racine offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Racine. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Racine can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.