165 Apartments in Greenfield
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Greenfield (3)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Greenfield (3)
- Greenfield Accessible Apartments (1)
- Greenfield Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Greenfield Apartments with Garages (4)
- Greenfield Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Greenfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Greenfield Apartments with Parking (5)
- Greenfield Apartments with Pools (4)
- Greenfield Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Greenfield Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- West Allis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Franklin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Wauwatosa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Milwaukee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (75)
- Oak Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- South Milwaukee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Brookfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Shorewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Whitefish Bay Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Glendale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Greenfield?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Greenfield?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Greenfield?
Looking at the Greenfield rental market these days? Well, there's never a bad time to start your renter's life here on the Root River. So, keep on reading and we'll tell all about the renter's life around this little Wisconsin city.
Locals enjoy life here because of all the surrounding natural beauty. Apartments come on shady wooded lots, some located smack dab in the middle of Kulwicki Park on the Root River. There are lots of outdoors activities, such hiking and biking, kayaking, fishing, or playing a round of golf, as well as a quaint little downtown area. And, with rentals starting at just $600, there are plenty of affordable places to stay around here.
In the $600 - $700 range, you can find apartments with the most basic of amenities, such as a laundry room, as well as apartments with longer amenity lists that include things such as fitness centers and pools. When paying more than $800, though, you will be sure to see some extra conveniences and luxuries. At Foster Glen, for example, your higher rent includes perks such as a heated outdoor pool, a sundeck, a clubhouse, a fitness center, and units that come with a washer and dryer, a den, a deck, and extra storage. Now, that's a lot of bang for your buck!
Want to bring your pets? Well, Greenfield apartments welcome most cats and dogs. You will see some breed and weight restrictions, so those with "aggressive" breeds and pets that weigh over 40 pounds (30 pounds at some places), then you will have a hard time finding a rental around here.
So, that's Greenfield for you. Have fun on the apartment hunt!
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Greenfield offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Greenfield. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Greenfield can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.