165 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Madison, WI
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Madison (17)
- Madison Accessible Apartments (14)
- Madison Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Madison Apartments with Garages (27)
- Madison Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Madison Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Madison Apartments with Parking (46)
- Madison Apartments with Pools (7)
- Madison Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Madison Dog Friendly Apartments (37)
- Madison Pet Friendly Apartments (38)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Madison (23)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Madison?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Madison?
How expensive are studio apartments in Madison?
If you’re moving to Madison, you better like the Badgers, and by “like” we mean “love in a way that eclipses all previous poetry, verse and song devoted to the subject.” That kind of love. It’s the first—and only truly important—step to understanding and becoming a native of the hockey-happy college town that celebrates the best of living in the Midwest: beer, cheese, brats, lakes, homegrown activistism and apartment guides (okay, maybe apartment guides aren’t particularly Midwestern). Let the f...See more
2 bedroom apartments in Madison are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Madison near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Madison that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.