42 1 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Madison, WI
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Madison (13)
- Madison Accessible Apartments (22)
- Madison Apartments with Balconies (52)
- Madison Apartments with Garages (32)
- Madison Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Madison Apartments with Hardwood Floors (38)
- Madison Apartments with Parking (69)
- Madison Apartments with Pools (8)
- Madison Apartments with Washer-Dryers (44)
- Madison Dog Friendly Apartments (65)
- Madison Pet Friendly Apartments (66)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Madison (19)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Madison?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Madison?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Madison?
If you’re moving to Madison, you better like the Badgers, and by “like” we mean “love in a way that eclipses all previous poetry, verse and song devoted to the subject.” That kind of love. It’s the first—and only truly important—step to understanding and becoming a native of the hockey-happy college town that celebrates the best of living in the Midwest: beer, cheese, brats, lakes, homegrown activistism and apartment guides (okay, maybe apartment guides aren’t particularly Midwestern). Let the f...See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Madison offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Madison, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.