284 Apartments for rent in Madison, WI with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Madison Accessible Apartments (20)
- Madison Apartments with Balconies (38)
- Madison Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Madison Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- Madison Apartments with Parking (67)
- Madison Apartments with Pools (10)
- Madison Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
- Madison Dog Friendly Apartments (46)
- Madison Furnished Apartments (3)
- Madison Pet Friendly Apartments (46)
- Monona Apartments with Garages (1)
- Fitchburg Apartments with Garages (7)
- Waunakee Apartments with Garages (2)
- Middleton Apartments with Garages (7)
- DeForest Apartments with Garages (2)
- Verona Apartments with Garages (2)
- Sun Prairie Apartments with Garages (2)
- Janesville Apartments with Garages (8)
- Beloit Apartments with Garages (7)
- Machesney Park Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Madison?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Madison?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Madison?
If you’re moving to Madison, you better like the Badgers, and by “like” we mean “love in a way that eclipses all previous poetry, verse and song devoted to the subject.” That kind of love. It’s the first—and only truly important—step to understanding and becoming a native of the hockey-happy college town that celebrates the best of living in the Midwest: beer, cheese, brats, lakes, homegrown activistism and apartment guides (okay, maybe apartment guides aren’t particularly Midwestern). Let the f...See more
Madison apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.