27 Studio Apartments for rent in Madison, WI
- Madison Accessible Apartments (19)
- Madison Apartments with Balconies (34)
- Madison Apartments with Garages (46)
- Madison Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Madison Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Madison Apartments with Parking (57)
- Madison Apartments with Pools (7)
- Madison Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Madison Dog Friendly Apartments (40)
- Madison Pet Friendly Apartments (41)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Madison?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Madison?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Madison?
If you’re moving to Madison, you better like the Badgers, and by “like” we mean “love in a way that eclipses all previous poetry, verse and song devoted to the subject.” That kind of love. It’s the first—and only truly important—step to understanding and becoming a native of the hockey-happy college town that celebrates the best of living in the Midwest: beer, cheese, brats, lakes, homegrown activistism and apartment guides (okay, maybe apartment guides aren’t particularly Midwestern). Let the f...See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Madison living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Madison during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.