300 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Franklin, WI
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Franklin (3)
- Franklin Accessible Apartments (1)
- Franklin Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Franklin Apartments with Garages (5)
- Franklin Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Franklin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Franklin Apartments with Parking (5)
- Franklin Apartments with Pools (2)
- Franklin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Franklin Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Franklin Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Franklin (4)
- Hales Corners 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Greenfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Oak Creek 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Muskego 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- West Allis 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- New Berlin 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- South Milwaukee 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Wauwatosa 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Milwaukee 1 Bedroom Apartments (64)
- Brookfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Franklin?
Records of overwhelmed Wisconsin suburbanites trying to distance themselves from the Milwaukee rat race date all the way back to 1956 when Franklin town officials went into hiding to dodge summons servers attempting to annex the small community to the City of Milwaukee.
Organized into a township in 1841, Franklin has evolved from rugged wilderness to open farmland to a charming suburb that also brings some serious economic vigor to the table. Office parks and new housing are springing up rapidly, making this an ideal locale for young families to work and play. The manufacturing industry is still alive and well in Franklin. Nearly 3,000 residents are employed at 34 plants, including industrial food processors, paper packaging, printing and machinery. Seniors also enjoy the slow place of life in Franklin and appreciate the hospital, 6 clinics and 24 retirement homes located within the community. The strong presence of health care facilities draws in an army of job seekers and more than 4,000 residents are employed in the health and education industries. Big city fixes are easy to satisfy with downtown Milwaukee only 10 miles away and downtown Chicago a quick 80-mile drive. Relaxation aficionados will enjoy the 16 city parks, 11 county parks and 7 others -- 3,881 total acres of outdoor recreation space. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Franklin offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Franklin, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.