1,000 Apartments for rent in South Hill, WA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- South Hill Accessible Apartments (2)
- South Hill Apartments with Balconies (12)
- South Hill Apartments with Garages (20)
- South Hill Apartments with Gyms (2)
- South Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- South Hill Apartments with Parking (24)
- South Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- South Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- South Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Puyallup Apartments with Pools (14)
- Orting Apartments with Pools (1)
- Frederickson Apartments with Pools (4)
- Graham Apartments with Pools (5)
- Edgewood Apartments with Pools (4)
- Sumner Apartments with Pools (1)
- Elk Plain Apartments with Pools (2)
- Bonney Lake Apartments with Pools (4)
- Fife Apartments with Pools (5)
- Milton Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in South Hill?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in South Hill?
South Hill was once a logging camp, but is now a bustling city at the base of Mt. Rainier.
As the oh-so-original name indicates, South Hill is an area on a hill, south of something. In this case, that something is the city of Puyallup, and further north, Tacoma. South Hill is a census-designated place that is somewhere between a city and a neighborhood bigger than a neighborhood, but not big enough to have its own neighborhoods. South Hill has a hard time escaping the shadow of Puyallup, which tends to outshine South Hill in terms of activities. South Hill does provide a great view of Mt. Rainier, so search out a rental property with an unobstructed view for some great morning scenery. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in South Hill means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in South Hill could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.