286 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Snoqualmie, WA
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Snoqualmie (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Snoqualmie (4)
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Garages (4)
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Parking (5)
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Pools (1)
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Snoqualmie Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Klahanie Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Issaquah Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Sammamish Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Duvall Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Maple Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Black Diamond Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Covington Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Fairwood Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Redmond Pet Friendly Apartments (63)
- Cottage Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Snoqualmie?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Snoqualmie?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Snoqualmie?
The famed television series "Twin Peaks," by film and television director David Lynch, had many shots filmed in Snoqualmie. The 1992 movie, "Fire Walk with Me," related to the Twin Peaks series, was also filmed in the city. The movie is loosely based around the story of how the residents of Snoqualmie would regularly fire walk in the center of town after having one too many in the local saloon.
Snoqualmie, a small city of around 10,700 inhabitants, is located in King County, Washington. Although the main industries for the area were agriculture, logging and milling, ever since it became more accessible to the Eastside and Seattle after the completion of Interstate 90 in the 1970s, those industries began to die a slow and rather painful death. On the other hand, the Snoqualmie Falls Business Park continues to expand at a pace, and now employs around 1,000 people. The city's recreational and scenic attractions are also playing a part in fostering the growth of the local tourism industry. Annual temperatures don't tend to vary that much in Snoqualmie. The annual average low of around 35 degrees falls in January, while the average annual high of 75 degrees occurs in July. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Snoqualmie should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Snoqualmie may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Snoqualmie. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.