180 Apartments for rent in Snoqualmie, WA with Pools
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Garages (4)
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Parking (5)
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Snoqualmie Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Snoqualmie Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Klahanie Apartments with Pools (4)
- Issaquah Apartments with Pools (12)
- Sammamish Apartments with Pools (4)
- Maple Valley Apartments with Pools (2)
- Black Diamond Apartments with Pools (1)
- Covington Apartments with Pools (1)
- Redmond Apartments with Pools (23)
- Bellevue Apartments with Pools (32)
- Newcastle Apartments with Pools (2)
- Renton Apartments with Pools (28)
The famed television series "Twin Peaks," by film and television director David Lynch, had many shots filmed in Snoqualmie. The 1992 movie, "Fire Walk with Me," related to the Twin Peaks series, was also filmed in the city. The movie is loosely based around the story of how the residents of Snoqualmie would regularly fire walk in the center of town after having one too many in the local saloon.
Snoqualmie, a small city of around 10,700 inhabitants, is located in King County, Washington. Although the main industries for the area were agriculture, logging and milling, ever since it became more accessible to the Eastside and Seattle after the completion of Interstate 90 in the 1970s, those industries began to die a slow and rather painful death. On the other hand, the Snoqualmie Falls Business Park continues to expand at a pace, and now employs around 1,000 people. The city's recreational and scenic attractions are also playing a part in fostering the growth of the local tourism industry. Annual temperatures don't tend to vary that much in Snoqualmie. The annual average low of around 35 degrees falls in January, while the average annual high of 75 degrees occurs in July. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Snoqualmie means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Snoqualmie could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.