1,043 Apartments for rent in Martha Lake, WA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Martha Lake (3)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Martha Lake (2)
- Martha Lake Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Martha Lake Apartments with Garages (3)
- Martha Lake Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Martha Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Martha Lake Apartments with Parking (6)
- Martha Lake Apartments with Pools (2)
- Martha Lake Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Martha Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Mill Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Lake Stickney Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Bothell West Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Mill Creek East Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Alderwood Manor Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Bothell East Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Eastmont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Lynnwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Bothell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Martha Lake?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Martha Lake?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Martha Lake?
"All I really had was a suitcase and my drums. So I took them up to Seattle and hoped it would work." (- Nirvana, "Dave Grohl")
Sure, Martha Lake isn't quite located in Seattle proper, but it's so darn close that even Dave Grohl would've been confused. Martha Lake is a little place in Snohomish County, Washington, tucked into the northeastern edge of the state. It has a population of 15,473 and occupies only 4.8 square miles of space! It’s eight miles from Everett and 16 miles from Seattle, making it a commuters' paradise. The quality of life here is hard to beat. It’s got the charm of a small town combined with the high standards and nearby offerings of Seattle. The lovely landscape right at the water’s edge provides great interests for outdoorsy folks. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Martha Lake offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Martha Lake. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Martha Lake can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.