154 Apartments for rent in Lake Stevens, WA with Balconies
- Lake Stevens Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lake Stevens Apartments with Garages (8)
- Lake Stevens Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lake Stevens Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Lake Stevens Apartments with Parking (10)
- Lake Stevens Apartments with Pools (2)
- Lake Stevens Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Lake Stevens Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Lake Stevens Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Cavalero Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Snohomish Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Everett Apartments with Balconies (43)
- Marysville Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Eastmont Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Silver Firs Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Granite Falls Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Arlington Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Mill Creek Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Mill Creek East Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Lake Stevens?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Lake Stevens?
Lake Stevens: Recognized in the past for the “World’s largest sawmill,” but known these days as “The Lake Cuomo of Washington.”
Are you ready to escape the hustle and bustle of Seattle and live in a beautiful spot known for outdoor recreation? Lake Stevens has all of this and more, which is why droves of people are ditching their urban lifestyle for a more laid-back atmosphere. The best part is that this up-and-coming town is an easy drive to the big city. It might seem rural, but you aren’t exactly in the boondocks. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Lake Stevens renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.