492 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Kennewick, WA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Kennewick Accessible Apartments (5)
- Kennewick Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Kennewick Apartments with Garages (24)
- Kennewick Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Kennewick Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Kennewick Apartments with Parking (35)
- Kennewick Apartments with Pools (14)
- Kennewick Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Kennewick Furnished Apartments (3)
- Kennewick Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
- Pasco Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Richland Dog Friendly Apartments (29)
- West Richland Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Benton City Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Hermiston Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- College Place Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Walla Walla Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Moses Lake Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Moses Lake North Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- La Grande Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
Finding an apartment in Kennewick that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.