1,444 Apartments for rent in Fife, WA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Fife Accessible Apartments (4)
- Fife Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Fife Apartments with Garages (2)
- Fife Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Fife Apartments with Parking (7)
- Fife Apartments with Pools (5)
- Fife Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Fife Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Fife Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Milton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Edgewood Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Federal Way Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Puyallup Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Pacific Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Tacoma Apartments with Gyms (41)
- Sumner Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Parkland Apartments with Gyms (4)
- South Hill Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Frederickson Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Fife?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Fife?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fife?
Fife, Washington, has come a long way from the days when only 135 people called it home and the highlight of the town was a dance hall with a balloon roof. It started as a crossroads in a valley filled with farmers, markets and shops -- and that's still what it's known for, even if it's on a bigger scale now.
Today, Fife is a pleasant suburb of Tacoma, WA, home to just more than 9,000 residents. Incorporated in 1957, the town is in a low, tide flat area. It may have been named for a well-regarded Tacoma lawyer, but Fife is very much its own place. The town has many businesses, as well as manufacturing facilities, fast food dining and small cafes, and a casino. As always, the town is a convenient crossroads, close to the Port of Tacoma, Interstate highway 5, and Highway 167. As a transportation hub, the town has welcomed many freight forwarding companies, as well as businesses devoted to travelers. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Fife renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.