2,160 Apartments for rent in Bothell West, WA with Gyms
- Bothell West Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Bothell West Apartments with Garages (3)
- Bothell West Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Bothell West Apartments with Parking (4)
- Bothell West Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Bothell West Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Bothell West Furnished Apartments (2)
- Bothell West Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Martha Lake Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Bothell Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Kenmore Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Bothell East Apartments with Gyms (1)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Lynnwood Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Lake Stickney Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Mill Creek Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Woodinville Apartments with Gyms (3)
There aren't many places in the world where you can go and see a giant chicken statue, but you can in Bothell at the Country Village Arts Mall!
Bothell has been around since about 1885, but it has come a long way since its origins as a logging town. Since World War II, Bothell West has steadily grown as a suburb of Seattle. Living here comes with all of the same crazy weather as the famously temperamental Seattle climate, with lots of rain, cold and gray skies. But this area has a laid-back vibe that a lot of people love, and Bothell West is a nice quiet suburb to get away from the hectic pace of the big city nearby. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Bothell West renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.