800 Apartments for rent in Battle Ground, WA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Battle Ground (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Battle Ground (1)
- Battle Ground Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Battle Ground Apartments with Garages (5)
- Battle Ground Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Battle Ground Apartments with Parking (6)
- Battle Ground Apartments with Pools (3)
- Battle Ground Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Battle Ground Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Brush Prairie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Orchards Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Barberton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Walnut Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Salmon Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Minnehaha Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Hazel Dell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Vancouver Apartments with Washer-Dryers (104)
- La Center Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Battle Ground?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Battle Ground?
Despite its name, Battleground is famous for a fight that was never quite fought.
A long time ago (and in a galaxy not so far away), U.S. soldiers were dispatched to confront members of the Klickitat native tribe in Battleground. The U.S. captain actually resolved the issue peacefully -- but some town dwellers, itching for a fight, accused the captain of cowardice and mockingly named the site "Strong's Battleground," after him. Over the years, the name was shortened and then made official. Who would've thought a town of over 15,000 would have such a troubled, yet untroubled, past? See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Battle Ground offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Battle Ground. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Battle Ground can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.