734 Apartments for rent in Montclair, VA with Washer-Dryers
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Montclair (2)
- Montclair Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Montclair Apartments with Garages (4)
- Montclair Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Montclair Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Montclair Apartments with Parking (4)
- Montclair Apartments with Pools (1)
- Montclair Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Montclair Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Dale City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Dumfries Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Neabsco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Potomac Mills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Triangle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Lake Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- County Center Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Marumsco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Quantico Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Montclair?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Montclair?
Classification situation: Montclair, Virginia is not a city or a town, but a really, really big homeowner's association! With 19,570 people as of the 2010 census count, it is likely one of the largest HOA's in the United States. In fact, Montclair was not given its own zip code until 2005!
Thinking of a move to Montclair? That might be a pretty good idea, as CNN Money rated it as number 35 in its list of best small towns in America for 2011. It is located within commuting distance to Washington, D.C., but far enough away from the traffic and congestion to have lots of space to both put down roots and spread out in. Montclair is an unincorporated area governed by the Montclair Property Owner's Association (MPOA) and the "town" surrounds Lake Montclair, which was formed by damming Powell's Creek. This lake offers lots of recreational activities for residents. The Montclair area began development in earnest in the 1960's, and that building phase lasted through the 1990's. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Montclair offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Montclair. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Montclair can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.