188 Condos for rent in Merrifield, VA
- Merrifield Accessible Apartments (1)
- Merrifield Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Merrifield Apartments with Garages (17)
- Merrifield Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Merrifield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Merrifield Apartments with Parking (20)
- Merrifield Apartments with Pools (11)
- Merrifield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Merrifield Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Merrifield Furnished Apartments (3)
- Merrifield Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Vienna Condos for Rent (1)
- Idylwood Condos for Rent (2)
- Tysons Corner Condos for Rent (6)
- West Falls Church Condos for Rent (2)
- Fairfax Condos for Rent (3)
- Oakton Condos for Rent (4)
- Annandale Condos for Rent (1)
- Falls Church Condos for Rent (1)
- Seven Corners Condos for Rent (1)
- Lincolnia Condos for Rent (1)
"The roses nowhere bloom so white as in Virginia; The sunshine nowhere shines so bright as in Virginia."
Merrifield is a town in Fairfax County, Virginia with a population of around 15,200 people. It’s got major roads on all sides of it – I-66 on the north, Arlington Blvd on the south, Virginia State Highway 243 on the west and the Capital Beltway on the east. Formerly known as a suburban wasteland, the town was completely reinvented in the late ‘90s when local official Gerald Connolly came in and raised money to redevelop the city. It’s now home to the 31-acre Mosaic District, a massive complex with an Angelika Film Center, a Hyatt House Hotel, tons of office space and shops and restaurants galore. New apartment complexes are popping up left and right and finding an apartment here is easier than ever.
Having trouble with Craigslist Merrifield? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Merrifield is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Merrifield may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Merrifield that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.