2,805 Apartments for rent in Marumsco, VA with Pools
- Marumsco Accessible Apartments (2)
- Marumsco Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Marumsco Apartments with Garages (7)
- Marumsco Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Marumsco Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Marumsco Apartments with Parking (10)
- Marumsco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Marumsco Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Marumsco Furnished Apartments (2)
- Marumsco Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Pools (21)
- Neabsco Apartments with Pools (3)
- Lake Ridge Apartments with Pools (13)
- Laurel Hill Apartments with Pools (4)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Pools (7)
- Lorton Apartments with Pools (10)
- Montclair Apartments with Pools (1)
- Dale City Apartments with Pools (2)
- Crosspointe Apartments with Pools (1)
- Dumfries Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Marumsco?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Marumsco?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Marumsco?
"Daddy wrestles alligators, mama works on carburetors. Her brother is a fine mediator for the president. And here she is again on the phone; just like me hates to be alone. We just like to sit at home and rip on the President. Meet Virginia, Mmmm..." (-Train, "Meet Virginia")
Marumsco, Virginia is a census-designated place, which really just means it is a populated area that isn't officially a town, city or village. On about 7.5 square miles of land, the anti-town of Marumsco is home to more than 35,000 residents. Many of these residents were actually gained in 2010 following a strange census report that decided to divide the neighboring town Woodbridge in two. The result was a tiny Woodbridge with only 4,000 residents, but a bigger Marumsco with a huge ego boost! Both the town and the anti-town are part of Prince William County. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Marumsco means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Marumsco could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.