13 Condos for Rent in Leesburg, VA
- Leesburg Accessible Apartments (5)
- Leesburg Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Leesburg Apartments with Garages (9)
- Leesburg Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Leesburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Leesburg Apartments with Parking (16)
- Leesburg Apartments with Pools (10)
- Leesburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Leesburg Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Leesburg Furnished Apartments (3)
- Leesburg Luxury Apartments (21)
- Leesburg Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Lansdowne Condos for Rent (1)
- Ashburn Condos for Rent (3)
- Brambleton Condos for Rent (1)
- Loudoun Valley Estates Condos for Rent (1)
- Countryside Condos for Rent (1)
- Cascades Condos for Rent (1)
- Sterling Condos for Rent (1)
- Reston Condos for Rent (4)
- Centreville Condos for Rent (2)
- Germantown Condos for Rent (4)
One of the top-selling books in the Image of America series is the one that focuses on the historic town of Leesburg, VA. It even mentions the extremely popular local Haunted Walking Tours. And, you know, political ghosts can be even scarier in the afterlife.
Leesburg, Virginia is one of the most beautiful and historic cities in America. The word picturesque perfectly describes the town with its antiquated look hiding a wealth of modern amenities. While the city has not forgotten its historic past, it nevertheless embraces the modern world and keeps a keen eye focused on the future. Residents here are treated to the best of both worlds in that their home offers them every amenity they could wish for along with the chance of enjoying quiet times. Be sure to take note of the beautiful gardens in the area; people here are very serious about their gardening, and you can quickly make friends by complimenting their blooming azaleas. See more
Finding condos for rent in Leesburg is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Leesburg may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Leesburg that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.