Beautiful newly renovated three bedroom, one bathroom rancher in Fulton Hill!
Beautiful newly renovated three bedroom, one bathroom rancher on a quiet street in Fulton Hill! Conveniently located to Rocketts Landing, Church Hill, downtown RVA, MCV, the James River, many great trails and parks, awesome restaurants, Triple Crossing and Stone Breweries. Great access to to Route 60, Laburnum Avenue (White Oak Village), Interstate 64, the Richmond International Airport and the historic Route 5.
This home has just been renovated with fresh paint throughout, refinished hardwood floors, new tile, new fixtures, new appliances, and more! Features a brick front porch and then enter the home to a spacious living room with flowing floor plan. Plenty of natural light as you head in to the updated kitchen complete with new cabinets, new countertops, new appliances and more.
Three nice sized bedrooms with ample closet space share a full hallway bathroom. Washer and dryer hook-ups on site.
Step out back for a perfect space to relax and unwind or to host and entertain family and friends.
*FRIDGE IS BEING PLACED SOON*
***The Real Property Management Richmond Metro Resident Benefit Package is designed to provide convenience, professional services, and cost savings to our residents. By applying, Resident(s) agree to be automatically enrolled in the program and agrees to pay an additional $30 per month, payable with rent.
***This program includes:
- HVAC filter delivery every 90 days, which will help you save up to 15% on monthly heating & cooling bills (where applicable)
- Utility concierge services to help make sure you get the best value on your utilities and conveniently activate utility, cable, and internet services
- 24/7 online maintenance reporting aimed at making reporting those pesky maintenance issues easy and timely
- Access to your account and documents through our easy-to-use online portal
- One-click payment options to stay up to date on rent, utilities, and more
- Home buying assistance for when the time is right to buy your “forever” home
- Semiannual preventative maintenance walk throughs to keep the house in tip-top condition
- Self check-in to make move in day seamless and easy
- One late fee waived per year at your property upon request
- Credit reporting to help boost your credit score with timely rent payments!
Non-refundable $50 application fee to apply for all occupants 18 or over and $195 lease administration fee as well as security deposit due at lease signing. Pets considered on a case by case basis, subject to $25 per pet, per month in additional rent. All utilities are the responsibility of the tenant to set-up before move-in date. Professionally Offered and Managed by Real Property Management - Richmond Metro: Agent Maria Seager.
Real Property Management - Richmond Metro adheres to all fair housing laws and regulations.