130 Apartments in Herndon
- Herndon Accessible Apartments (10)
- Herndon Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Herndon Apartments with Garages (12)
- Herndon Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Herndon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Herndon Apartments with Pools (18)
- Herndon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Herndon Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Herndon Furnished Apartments (4)
- Herndon Luxury Apartments (27)
- Herndon Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- McNair Apartments with Parking (16)
- Sterling Apartments with Parking (7)
- Reston Apartments with Parking (54)
- Franklin Farm Apartments with Parking (2)
- Sugarland Run Apartments with Parking (3)
- Dulles Town Center Apartments with Parking (7)
- Cascades Apartments with Parking (3)
- Lowes Island Apartments with Parking (3)
- Great Falls Apartments with Parking (6)
- Greenbriar Apartments with Parking (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Herndon?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Herndon?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Herndon?
If you’ve ever dreamed of living in a place named for a heroic naval commander who went down with his ship after saving more than 150 passengers, then Herndon, Virginia is your sort of town. Named for Commander William Lewis Herndon, this town also served as a settlement for Northern soldiers returning to the land they’d conquered after the Civil War.
Don’t be singing “Dixie” on arrival because some of Herndon’s 23,000+ residents can still trace their roots to those soldiers from the North. Only a ten-minute trip from Dulles International Airport, people will find the town one of the more convenient places to live in if they travel frequently. Named as the 34th Best Small Town in the United States by CNN Money in 2011, major employers like Verizon, AOL and Microsoft are all nearby.
Having trouble with Craigslist Herndon? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Herndon apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.