472 Apartments for rent in Gainesville, VA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Gainesville (3)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Gainesville (3)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Gainesville (3)
- Gainesville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Gainesville Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Gainesville Apartments with Garages (3)
- Gainesville Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Gainesville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Gainesville Apartments with Parking (8)
- Gainesville Apartments with Pools (6)
- Gainesville Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Gainesville Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Linton Hall Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- New Baltimore Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Bull Run Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Sudley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Manassas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Stone Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- South Riding Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Arcola Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Yorkshire Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Manassas Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Gainesville?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Gainesville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Gainesville?
Throughout history, Gainesville has served as a major thoroughfare in Virginia: as a connection point for stagecoach horses and rail shipping in the 1800s, for soldiers during the Civil War's Battles of Bull Run, and at present an important transportation interchange for the Commonwealth of Virginia. Today, the area is a major hub of residential and commercial development, with six large shopping centers and attractive communities both in and around Gainesville.
With great housing options, a high median income, a plethora of shopping and dining establishments, and close connections to Dulles International Airport (20 minutes) and Washington, D.C. (35 minutes), Gainesville is truly a hallmark of quality livingmerging the perks of suburban living with the convenience being in close proximity of the nation's capital. For those looking for small community charm combined with large city amenities, Gainesville can't be beat. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Gainesville offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Gainesville. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Gainesville can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.