3,356 Short-term Apartments for rent in Fair Oaks, VA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Fair Oaks Accessible Apartments (4)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Garages (16)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Parking (21)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Pools (9)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Fair Oaks Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Fair Oaks Furnished Apartments (3)
- Fair Oaks Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Fair Lakes Short-term Apartments (1)
- Fairfax Short-term Apartments (18)
- Oakton Short-term Apartments (1)
- Fairfax Station Short-term Apartments (1)
- Centreville Short-term Apartments (5)
- Reston Short-term Apartments (12)
- Burke Centre Short-term Apartments (1)
- McNair Short-term Apartments (5)
- Vienna Short-term Apartments (2)
- Herndon Short-term Apartments (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Fair Oaks?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Fair Oaks?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fair Oaks?
Everyone knows Virginia knows how to party, right? Well, no one knows it better than Fair Oaks. How else would a city keep busy with just a mall down the street?
This Northern Virginia town is home to more than 30,000 residents, most of whom keep their lawns trimmed and tidy and their gardens the same. This is your quintessential Virginian town: quaint but proud houses, vast green lawns and manicured trees. Imagine - the perfect town in which to sing a song and swing around the lamp posts for joy! Just west of Fairfax City, this town has a great balance of small-town charm and big-city convenience. Most of the latter element is found at one place: the Fair Oaks Mall. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Fair Oaks takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.