753 Apartments for rent in East Highland Park, VA with Parking
- Mechanicsville Apartments with Parking (6)
- Highland Springs Apartments with Parking (1)
- Chamberlayne Apartments with Parking (2)
- Lakeside Apartments with Parking (2)
- Richmond Apartments with Parking (135)
- Dumbarton Apartments with Parking (1)
- Glen Allen Apartments with Parking (5)
- Laurel Apartments with Parking (4)
- Meadowbrook Apartments with Parking (2)
- Manchester Apartments with Parking (2)
East Highland Park, a suburb of Richmond, Virginia is a stone's throw away from the birthplace of famed American writer Edgar Allan Poe.
Nestled squarely between Richmond and the Chickahominy River, East Highland Park, Virginia is only a two-hour drive from the the nation's capital. The census-designated place is a suburb of greater Richmond, and has a population of 14,796 according to the last 2010 census. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some East Highland Park apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.