493 Furnished Apartments for rent in Dale City, VA
- Dale City Accessible Apartments (2)
- Dale City Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Dale City Apartments with Garages (3)
- Dale City Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Dale City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Dale City Apartments with Parking (10)
- Dale City Apartments with Pools (2)
- Dale City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Dale City Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Dale City Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Dale City (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Dale City (1)
- Marumsco Furnished Apartments (2)
- Woodbridge Furnished Apartments (4)
- Lorton Furnished Apartments (2)
- Burke Furnished Apartments (1)
- Manassas Furnished Apartments (4)
- Yorkshire Furnished Apartments (1)
- Kings Park West Furnished Apartments (2)
- Long Branch Furnished Apartments (1)
- Springfield Furnished Apartments (1)
- Fair Lakes Furnished Apartments (1)
"The friendliest little city around!" (Dale City Motto)
Named for the hills and dales of the Virginia Piedmont area where this town is located, Dale City is home to about 65,000 people. In a cute (if potentially confusing) approach to nomenclature, each of the neighborhoods in the city end in "-dale."
Having trouble with Craigslist Dale City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in Dale City can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Dale City as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.