1,315 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Chantilly, VA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Chantilly (2)
- Chantilly Accessible Apartments (1)
- Chantilly Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Chantilly Apartments with Garages (9)
- Chantilly Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Chantilly Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Chantilly Apartments with Parking (13)
- Chantilly Apartments with Pools (6)
- Chantilly Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Chantilly Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Chantilly Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Chantilly (1)
- Centreville 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Fair Lakes 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- McNair 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Fair Oaks 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Herndon 1 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Arcola 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Sudley 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Manassas Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Reston 1 Bedroom Apartments (28)
- Sterling 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Chantilly?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Chantilly?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Chantilly?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Chantilly offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Chantilly, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.