31 Condos for Rent in Ashburn, VA
- Ashburn Accessible Apartments (6)
- Ashburn Apartments with Balconies (34)
- Ashburn Apartments with Garages (28)
- Ashburn Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Ashburn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- Ashburn Apartments with Parking (30)
- Ashburn Apartments with Pools (17)
- Ashburn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- Ashburn Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Ashburn Furnished Apartments (2)
- Ashburn Luxury Apartments (40)
- Ashburn Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Lansdowne Condos for Rent (1)
- Loudoun Valley Estates Condos for Rent (1)
- Countryside Condos for Rent (1)
- Sterling Condos for Rent (1)
- Brambleton Condos for Rent (1)
- Cascades Condos for Rent (1)
- Leesburg Condos for Rent (1)
- Reston Condos for Rent (4)
- Centreville Condos for Rent (1)
- Fair Oaks Condos for Rent (2)
This charming little town took its name from a little place called Ashburn Farms. Today, even though this city still has its share of beautiful green land, there isn't much indication anymore that this town ever had anything to do with farms. Interesting...
Ashburn, Virginia is one of those places that you think of when you imagine what it's like to live near Washington, DC. You picture green, rolling hills, lovely wooded trails, beautiful homes many of them vintage and even historic all minutes away from the concrete jungle of the big city. Ashburn is all this, and more, because it's also home to a number of major players in the tech world, with corporate offices for companies such as Verizon Business and AOL. Added to that, it's got Redskins Park, the training camp for the Washington Redskins and a mecca for thousands of football fans across the country. With a population of 43,511 (2010 Census), Ashburn has a sophisticated, cosmopolitan vibe all contained in a charming, old-world Virginia setting.
Having trouble with Craigslist Ashburn? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Ashburn is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Ashburn may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Ashburn that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.