815 Apartments for rent in Vineyard, UT with Balconies
- Vineyard Apartments with Garages (18)
- Vineyard Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Vineyard Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Vineyard Apartments with Parking (22)
- Vineyard Apartments with Pools (22)
- Vineyard Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Vineyard Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Vineyard Furnished Apartments (1)
- Vineyard Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Orem Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Pleasant Grove Apartments with Balconies (7)
- American Fork Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Cedar Hills Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Provo Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Highland Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Lehi Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Springville Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Draper Apartments with Balconies (18)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Vineyard?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Vineyard?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Vineyard renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.