98 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in St. George, UT
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- St. George Accessible Apartments (4)
- St. George Apartments with Balconies (34)
- St. George Apartments with Garages (59)
- St. George Apartments with Gyms (14)
- St. George Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- St. George Apartments with Parking (72)
- St. George Apartments with Pools (37)
- St. George Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- St. George Furnished Apartments (7)
- St. George Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
- Washington Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Ivins Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Hurricane Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Mesquite Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Cedar City Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- North Las Vegas Dog Friendly Apartments (119)
- Sunrise Manor Dog Friendly Apartments (57)
- Whitney Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Henderson Dog Friendly Apartments (202)
- Winchester Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
]Quaint, serene, picturesque, and full of small town quirk, St. George exists in a Utah-pian world of its own. Renting can be tricky and neighborhoods can be cliquey, but this guide is here to make your rental search a piece of cake. Eat up.See more
Finding an apartment in St. George that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.