1,107 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Willow Park, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Willow Park Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Willow Park Apartments with Garages (6)
- Willow Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Willow Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Willow Park Apartments with Parking (6)
- Willow Park Apartments with Pools (4)
- Willow Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Willow Park Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Hudson Oaks Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Aledo Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Weatherford Dog Friendly Apartments (48)
- Azle Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- White Settlement Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Benbrook Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pelican Bay Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Springtown Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Westworth Village Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Cresson Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
Finding an apartment in Willow Park that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.