1,076 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Pasadena, TX
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Pasadena (6)
- Pasadena Accessible Apartments (13)
- Pasadena Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Pasadena Apartments with Garages (3)
- Pasadena Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Pasadena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Pasadena Apartments with Parking (23)
- Pasadena Apartments with Pools (21)
- Pasadena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Pasadena Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Pasadena Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Pasadena (19)
- Deer Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- South Houston 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- La Porte 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Nassau Bay 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Webster 2 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Channelview 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Seabrook 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Friendswood 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- League City 2 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Kemah 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Pasadena?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Pasadena?
How expensive are studio apartments in Pasadena?
Having trouble with Craigslist Pasadena? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Screw around all you want in Pasadena, California. Feel free to act like a fool in Pasadena, Maryland. In the mood to raise a little hell? There’s a little town in Missouri called Pasadena Hills with your name all over it. But if you’re looking for a place to rest your bones in Pasadena, Texas, you better walk the line. Why? Because nobody messes with Texas, and that’s no truer when it comes to its so-called “birthplace”. Got it? Good. Now that we’ve established that simple little principle, it’s time to saddle up and lasso the perfect apartment deep in the heart of Texas… See more
2 bedroom apartments in Pasadena are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Pasadena near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Pasadena that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.