8,575 Apartments for rent in Missouri City, TX with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Missouri City Accessible Apartments (2)
- Missouri City Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Missouri City Apartments with Garages (2)
- Missouri City Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Missouri City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Missouri City Apartments with Pools (2)
- Missouri City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Missouri City Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Missouri City Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Stafford Apartments with Parking (9)
- Sugar Land Apartments with Parking (9)
- Mission Bend Apartments with Parking (1)
- Manvel Apartments with Parking (2)
- Pecan Grove Apartments with Parking (1)
- Hedwig Village Apartments with Parking (1)
- Pearland Apartments with Parking (18)
- Richmond Apartments with Parking (18)
- Houston Apartments with Parking (754)
- Rosenberg Apartments with Parking (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Missouri City?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Missouri City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Missouri City?
Missouri City was named after St. Louis, MO in the late 19th century, and people have been confused about its location ever since.
Don't you love cities with super confusing names that cause all your friends to keep double-checking where you really live? Well if you do, Missouri City is probably the spot for you. Because unless you're from Houston, there's a good chance you'll be scratching your head about this area. Let's set the record straight. It's in Texas. It is definitely in Texas. While MO City (as some people affectionately call it) may technically be a suburb of Houston, residents of Houston typically think of it as an extension of the city. It's fairly fitting because the area doesn't really sit outside of Houston. Instead it represents a sort of slice in the southwest part of the pie that is Houston. So Missouri City residents typically take part in similar forms of entertainment as Houstonians. Of course, that doesn't mean that Missouri City doesn't have it's own unique flavor and sensibilities. Keep reading to learn more about this suburban yet distinctly non-suburban area of Texas.
Having trouble with Craigslist Missouri City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Missouri City apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.