221 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Midlothian, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Midlothian (1)
- Midlothian Accessible Apartments (1)
- Midlothian Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Midlothian Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Midlothian Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Midlothian Apartments with Parking (1)
- Midlothian Apartments with Pools (1)
- Midlothian Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Midlothian Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Midlothian Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Midlothian (1)
- Cedar Hill 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Waxahachie 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Mansfield 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- DeSoto 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Red Oak 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Grand Prairie 3 Bedroom Apartments (26)
- Arlington 3 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Everman 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Keene 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Burleson 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Life in Midlothian, Texas, may not be written in stone, but it is cast in cement - and the city likes it that way! Not only does Midlothian like the three cement companies that call it home, but it likes its billing as the cement capital of North Texas. It also likes its steel mill, the liquefied natural gas production plant that is on the drawing boards and the major warehouse operations it has in the area. City officials and residents alike agree that business and economic development is the k...
The city's population continues to climb, experiencing a growth of more than 142% since 2000. And that's just fine with the city fathers. Midlothian has plenty of room to expand, with a total of about 37 acres within its boundaries right now, but nearly that much more open land under its jurisdiction. So, if you want to be a part of a developing phenomenon, here's your chance. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Midlothian provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Midlothian. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.