22 Studio Apartments for rent in Lubbock, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lubbock Accessible Apartments (6)
- Lubbock Apartments with Balconies (187)
- Lubbock Apartments with Garages (624)
- Lubbock Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Lubbock Apartments with Hardwood Floors (94)
- Lubbock Apartments with Parking (763)
- Lubbock Apartments with Pools (30)
- Lubbock Apartments with Washer-Dryers (106)
- Lubbock Dog Friendly Apartments (684)
- Lubbock Furnished Apartments (21)
- Lubbock Luxury Apartments (863)
- Lubbock Pet Friendly Apartments (690)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Lubbock (17)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Lubbock?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Lubbock?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Lubbock?
Whether you're relocating to Lubbock to escape the rat race, to take advantage of the (relatively) low unemployment rate or you just happen to crave wind in your hair and dust in your teeth, this town offers a Texas-sized array of rentals to suit nearly any budget and lifestyle. From high-density collegiate “ant farms” to Downtown's chic (Yeah, we said it – chic) warehouse loft conversions to, well, dirt-yard duplexes – you name it, Lubbock's got it. Sure, the town itself may be the brunt of many a joke, but look on the bright side: where else can you watch your dog run away for three days? See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Lubbock living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Lubbock during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.