375 Studio Apartments for rent in Leon Valley, TX
- Leon Valley Accessible Apartments (2)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Garages (3)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Parking (5)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Pools (3)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Leon Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Leon Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Leon Valley (2)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Leon Valley (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Leon Valley?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Leon Valley?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Leon Valley?
It can be said that Texans are a stubborn lot. The same holds true for the original residents of Leon Valley when development there began in the 1950s. Rather than be annexed by San Antonio, the residents of Leon Valley filed a petition for incorporation as an independent city. By the late 1960s, that stubborn streak paid off and the city was finally incorporated and has been growing steadily ever since!
Located 10 miles northwest of downtown San Antonio, Texas, Leon Valley's population was up to 10,676 residents as of the 2012 Census. What makes this city so special is not only its location in central Texas, but its close proximity to San Antonio as well. It is just far enough away from the noise and frenetic pace under which San Antonio operates and is considered to be the perfect escape from the rat-race of city life. However, it's close enough for an easy commute, easy access to world class shopping, excellent employment opportunities and cuisine that represents tastes from around the world, coupled with a culture that represents the residents who live there. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Leon Valley living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Leon Valley during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.