123 Condos for rent in Leander, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Leander Accessible Apartments (11)
- Leander Apartments with Balconies (38)
- Leander Apartments with Garages (36)
- Leander Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Leander Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Leander Apartments with Parking (38)
- Leander Apartments with Pools (28)
- Leander Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Leander Dog Friendly Apartments (42)
- Leander Furnished Apartments (1)
- Leander Pet Friendly Apartments (42)
- Cedar Park Condos for Rent (1)
- Brushy Creek Condos for Rent (3)
- Hudson Bend Condos for Rent (2)
- Lago Vista Condos for Rent (1)
- Georgetown Condos for Rent (4)
- Round Rock Condos for Rent (13)
- Wells Branch Condos for Rent (1)
- Lakeway Condos for Rent (4)
- Pflugerville Condos for Rent (6)
- Austin Condos for Rent (188)
Leander was named after the railroad official Leander "Catfish" Brown, which begs the question: Who screwed up and passed on opportunity name it Catfish, Texas!?
Of all the suburbs of Austin, Leander might be the least-heralded, the most underrated and the one that really deserves more respect. Because whether people know it or not, Leander is actually a pretty cool city that has a friendly small-town feel, easy access to some of area's best outdoor recreation spots and seasonal festivities for residents of all ages. And because it tends to fly just under the radar, there's even more housing availability and ample opportunity for you to swoop in and find the perfect place to live. We have a feeling that Leander won't be a well-kept secret for long, so if you're thinking of settling down there, we suggest you get to it. See more
Finding condos for rent in Leander is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Leander may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Leander that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.