254 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in League City, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in League City (6)
- League City Accessible Apartments (11)
- League City Apartments with Balconies (19)
- League City Apartments with Garages (15)
- League City Apartments with Gyms (20)
- League City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- League City Apartments with Parking (19)
- League City Apartments with Pools (20)
- League City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- League City Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- League City Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in League City (8)
- Webster 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Dickinson 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Friendswood 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Kemah 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Pasadena 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Texas City 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- La Porte 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Deer Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Alvin 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- South Houston 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
League City, Texas, is home to a number of attractive waterfront resorts, making it a popular destination for tourists across the country.
League City must be doing something right, because the population nearly doubled from 45,444 at the 2000 Census to 83,560 10 years later. This city got a boost because Galveston and Houston are only 23 miles away, making it an ideal home for residents who would rather commute to their jobs than live in a major metropolitan center. It's the kind of town that's chock full of annual festivals and lovely parks with outdoor concerts yet it's also home to a thriving business community with corporate headquarters for companies such as American Homestar, a nationally-known housing manufacturer. Even with this commercial/cosmopolitan vibe, however, League City, like many Texas towns this size, does have something of a small-town atmosphere, thanks to its friendliness and intense, Texas-sized civic pride. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in League City provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in League City. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.