164 Apartments in Cherokee County, Texas
Check out 164 verified apartments for rent in Cherokee County, TX. Some apartments for rent in Cherokee County might offer rent specials. Look out for the rent special icon!
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Results within 1 mile of Cherokee County
Results within 5 miles of Cherokee County
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Whitehouse, TX Apartments (8)
- Palestine, TX Apartments (2)
- Tyler, TX Apartments (96)
- Nacogdoches, TX Apartments (15)
- Lufkin, TX Apartments (4)
- Lindale, TX Apartments (2)
- Athens, TX Apartments (2)
- Longview, TX Apartments (32)
- Hallsville, TX Apartments (3)
- Gilmer, TX Apartments (5)
- Canton, TX Apartments (3)
- Grand Saline, TX Apartments (3)
- Cedar Point, TX Apartments (3)
- Marshall, TX Apartments (5)
- Gun Barrel City, TX Apartments (9)
- Mabank, TX Apartments (14)
Find an apartment for rent in Cherokee County, TX
Searching for an apartment for rent in Cherokee County, TX? Look no further! Apartment List will help you find a perfect apartment near you. There are 164 available rental units listed on Apartment List in Cherokee County. Click on listings to see photos, floorplans, amenities, prices and availability, and much more!
Tired of browsing? Take our personalized quiz. You’ll answer a couple of simple questions and we’ll put together a list of Cherokee County apartments that are best for you. We’ll also factor in your commute, budget, and preferred amenities. Looking for a pet-friendly rental, or an apartment with in-unit washer and dryer? No problem, we’ll provide you with apartments that match that criteria.
You can trust Apartment List to help you find your next Cherokee County, TX apartment rental! After all, everyone deserves a home they love.
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent in Cherokee County?
Apartment Rentals in Cherokee County start at $600/month.
How can I find a pet-friendly apartment in Cherokee County?
You can use the pet-friendly filter to find apartments that allow pets.
How much should I pay for rent in Cherokee County?
The answer to this question depends on your household income and a couple of other factors. You can use our Rent Calculator to figure out how much you should spend on rent in Cherokee County.