2,381 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Aubrey, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Aubrey Accessible Apartments (4)
- Aubrey Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Aubrey Apartments with Garages (4)
- Aubrey Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Aubrey Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Aubrey Apartments with Parking (7)
- Aubrey Apartments with Pools (5)
- Aubrey Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Aubrey Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Aubrey (5)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Aubrey (5)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Aubrey (5)
- Little Elm Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Denton Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Corinth Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Prosper Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Sanger Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Celina Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Frisco Pet Friendly Apartments (48)
- Highland Village Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- The Colony Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Krum Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Aubrey?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Aubrey?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Aubrey?
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Aubrey should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Aubrey may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Aubrey. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.